India has the world’s second-largest mobile phone users with over 903 million as of January 2012. About 76% of the India Population uses the Mobile phone. India has become the world’s most competitive and one of the fastest growing telecom markets.
An average person in India upgrades his mobile phone in 18 months. However, very few of them know that they can sell their mobile phone to upgrade that or recycle that properly and can get paid for the same.
Selling your old Mobile Phone or exchanging it is an old idea…..Start Recycling your old mobile phones and also get paid for that!
It’s very easy, Atterobay enables you to sell mobile phones online and pay you for the same. We list over 1000 models in our range.
Ten simple steps to recycle your Old Mobile Phone:
- Search for your Mobile brand on our website: www.atterobay.com
- Provide the basic information for evaluating the actual value of your old mobile phone. Each phone has working or non-working value.
- Get the price quotation as per the value, you can chose cash, vouchers or plant a tree option.
- Create an order by proving your contact details.
- Give the confirmation on the call from our Customer Care Team
- Attero will send the packaging for Mobile to ensure safety.
- Schedule the pickup as per your convenience
- Mobile will be picked up from the comfort of your home.
- Attero’s R&D team will reevaluate the value of your mobile phone.
- You will receive the confirmation call about the actual price of your mobile phone:
- If Yes: Congratulations, you have done your bit for the environment and you’ll receive the cheque within 7 working days.
- If No: It’s alright, we’ll send your mobile phone back with no charges.