Samsung galaxy S7 was launched last month at the 2016 Mobile World Congress, Barcelona and since then everyone is wondering about when the device will reach Indian shores. And finally Samsung is unveiling the device on March 8, 2016 in New Delhi. The flagship device is touted to give strong competition to iPhone6.
Here are all the extraordinary features you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Liquid cooling or ‘thermal spreader’: To resolve heating issues of the high performance octa-core Snapdragon processor Samsung has placed a ‘thermal spreader’ with a drop of liquid which works as a heat radiator for the processor.
- Always On Display: In this feature, a certain number of pixels of the AMOLED display will be lit up to check notifications, date, time and missed calls. The entire screen won’t be lit up, so that’ll help save battery as well.
- Hybrid Dual-SIM Slot: This flagship smartphone will feature a hybrid dual-SIM tray allowing the user to insert two SIM cards or one SIM and one micro-SD card. So if you upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S7 you will not have to worry about storage space.
- Better Gaming: The smartphone is a delight for gamers. Samsung claims that even the most graphic heavy games will run without any lag and with lesser battery drain. Samsung has added a ‘Game Launcher’ feature which allows users to access all their games and specify the required settings. So gamers, you can sell old Samsung smartphones and get your hands on this one.
- Dual Pixel Rear Camera: Although the camera is only 12 megapixels, this feature will allow for capturing 95 per cent more light for better low light images. The size of the pixels is apparently 30 per cent larger than the iPhone 6s.
- Can Withstand Bad Weather: The new Galaxy S7 comes with is certified with IP68 rating, It means the smartphone can withstand the abuse of water and dust in bad weather conditions.
- Faster Charging and Bigger Battery: This smartphone comes with a 3000 mAh battery, which is sufficient enough to last a day without any charge. And in case you run out of juice you can full charge the smartphone in 90 minutes.
After reading all these delighting features, you must be feeling crazy enough to upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S7. If yes, sell old Samsung smartphones on www.atterobay.com now and fund your upgrade instantly.